Derry City scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 22. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Derry City's average team rating is 0 per match. Derry City somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 41. 00% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Derry City scores, fixtures and resultsCork City enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Treaty United) lost 2 (with Dundalk, Bohemians) while 2 fixtures ended in draws against Galway United, Cobh Ramblers.
The team scored 4 goals while conceding 5 goals (4-5). In away games, Cork City scored an average of 1 goals per match and conceded 2. The team received 1 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 12. Cork City's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Cork City, with an average of 41. 00% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Cork City scores, fixtures and results stream and TV broadcastDerry City vs Cork City TV broadcast can be seen on. You will be able to watch Derry City vs Cork City stream online here if we find an official video for this fixture. If more than one streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best stream. Please be aware that some events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Derry City - Cork City video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture.
Derry City FC Irish Premier Division StandingsDERRY CITY FC 0-1-0 · 2ND IN IRISH PREMIER DIVISION · EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE QUALIFYING PLAYOFFS Next Match vs Cork City FC (H) · Today 2:45PM DER -292 TOTAL 2. 5 SOCCER > NEWSSCHEDULESTANDINGSSOCIALROSTERVIDEOSSTATSODDS irish premier division irish premier divisionuefa europa conference leagueuefa europa league STANDINGS When games are , standings update in real-time. QUALIFICATION/RELEGATION Champions League Qualifying Playoffs Europa Conference League Qualifying Playoffs Relegation Playoffs Relegation Team is currently playing CLUBS MP W-D-L GF GD PTS GA HOME AWAY 1 Bohemians Dublin FC 1-0-0 2 3 0-0-0 U Coll.
Derry City vs Cork City stream, score and H2HDerry City - Cork City Preview, Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Derry City won 2 games (Shelbourne, Finn Harps) and lost 2 (with Dundalk, Swift Hesperange) while 1 games ended in draws against St Patrick's. Derry City managed to score 2 goals and conceded 12 goals (2-12).
We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comDerry City - Cork City PredictionDerry City is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Cork City or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to score should be Derry City, with 80% chances. At halftime, Derry City should be in the lead, with 53% chances. We might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Jamie McGonigle 25%William Patching 22. 22%Cian Kavanagh 21. 05%Michael Duffy 16.
Derry City vs Cork City Score - Betting Tips Today